On Wednesday China China Biologic Products Holdings (NASDAQ:CBPO) started its trading session with the price $115.15 and closed at price of $115.73 by scoring 0.37%. Day range of the stock was $115 – $117.68. CBPO stock traded with total volume of 101091 shares while the average trading capacity remained 109366 shares. Earnings per share was $3.32. CBPO has total market capitalization of $4428292848.
On Nov. 13, 2019, China Biologic Products Holdings (NASDAQ:CBPO) a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China, declared its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Financial Highlights
- Total sales in the third quarter of 2019 increased by 17.5% in RMB terms and 14.3% in USD terms to $136.1 million from $119.1 million in the same quarter of 2018.
- Gross profit increased by 9.1% to $88.6 million from $81.2 million in the same quarter of 2018. Gross margin decreased to 65.1% from 68.2% in the same quarter of 2018.
- Income from operations increased by 84.7% to $53.0 million from $28.7 million in the same quarter of 2018. Operating margin increased to 38.9% from 24.1% in the same quarter of 2018.
- Non-GAAP adjusted income from operations increased by 64.1% in RMB terms and 59.7% in USD terms to $61.5 million from $38.5 million in the same quarter of 2018.
- Net income attributable to the Company increased by 42.9% to $47.0 million from $32.9 million in the same quarter of 2018. Diluted net earnings per share increased to $1.21 compared to $0.94 in the same quarter of 2018.
- Non-GAAP adjusted net income attributable to the Company increased by 66.0% in RMB terms and 61.4% in USD terms to $54.4 million from $33.7 million in the same quarter of 2018. Non-GAAP adjusted net earnings per diluted share increased to $1.40 from $0.96 in the same quarter of 2018.
Sam Leventhal is a self-taught investor and follows the value investing approach to picking stocks. He possesses over 10 years of investment experience, an M.B.A. from Louisiana State University, and is also certified in Risk Management Assurance. Sam is a Certified Internal Auditor, Data Miner, and author with a career broadly spanning over multiple business areas. He has exploited those observations and developed investment tactics within a fundamentally sound long-term investment strategy. He currently covers Technology News category for our site.
Email Contact – [email protected]
Address: 1894 MacLaren Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Zip Code: K1P 5M7
Phone Number: 613-785-7363