SenesTech (NASDAQ:SNES) stock observed trading -94.74% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 2.49% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -68.43% away from 50 day moving average and -88.22% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -36.40% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $3.30M.
On March 16, 2020, SenesTech (NASDAQ:SNES) a developer of proprietary, next generation technologies for managing animal pest populations through fertility control, notified financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2019, which ended on December 31, 2019.
- Launching e-commerce platform: the new program is expected to launch this week and will be available to consumers in 47 states.
- Washington D.C.: the camera studies support the demonstration of efficacy, including a 77% reduction in the ratio of juveniles to adults. Moving to final phase in anticipation of wide scale deployment.
- San Francisco: the deployment in park settings has shown excellent results and the customer has deployed at an additional site.
- Los Angeles: the PMP servicing the animal sanctuary deployment is reporting good consumption, which is a precursor to demonstrated efficacy.
- Poultry farms: the deployments are achieving high levels of consumption and making progress against the goals of demonstrating long term economic value and optimized deployment protocols for this market segment.
- National retail: the customer continues roll out to additional locations.
- Island Conservation demonstration deployment: the project is designed to develop protocols for deploying ContraPest® in environmentally sensitive areas, such as corporate campuses and conservation areas and will roll out in April.
- Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing: Steve Krause, Ph.D., joined the SenesTech team, bringing experience in commercializing bio-rational pest management solutions for the global market.
Financial results highlights:
- Revenue during 2019 increased sequentially each quarter. During the fourth quarter of 2019, revenue totaled $64,000, compared to $36,000 in the third quarter of 2019, $24,000 in the second quarter of 2019, and $19,000 in the first quarter of 2019.
- Fiscal year 2019 revenue totaled $143,000 versus $297,000 in fiscal year 2018. The decrease year over year is due primarily to a large sale in December, 2018 to a customer that did not need to place a reorder in 2019.
- On a GAAP basis, net loss for fiscal year 2019 was $(10.0) million, compared with a net loss of $(11.9) million for fiscal year 2018. 2019 results include $(0.7) million in severance costs.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss, which is a non-GAAP measure of operating performance, for fiscal year 2019 was $(8.2) million versus $(8.0) million in fiscal year 2018. Fiscal year 2019 results include $0.3 million of unusual and non-recurring legal and litigation expenses.
- During the first quarter of 2020, the Company announced the closing of two separate registered direct stock offerings, totaling $1.7 million in net proceeds. Cash at the end of 2019, together with the net proceeds from those offerings, was $3.6 million.
The USA based company SenesTech moved with change of -6.82% to $2.05 with the total traded volume of 26157 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 58.87K shares. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at -6.82%. The one month performance of stock was -54.75%. SNES’s shares are at -81.02% for the quarter and driving a -90.85% return over the course of the past year and is now at -81.36% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week and month was at 20.59% and 17.67% respectively. There are 1.61M shares outstanding and 1.55M shares are floated in market.
Rudy Flores also covers the business news across all market sectors. He also has an enormous knowledge of stock market. He holds an MBA degree from University of Florida. He has more than 10 years of experience in writing financial and market news. Rudy previously worked at a number of companies in different role including web developer, software engineer and product manager. He currently covers Business news section.
Email Contact – [email protected]
Address: 467 Sheppard Ave, Toronto, Ontario
Zip Code – M1S 1T4
Phone Number – 416-297-6327